Re: Costs of testing with Silver

This is a very interesting idea that I do think we need to discuss.
When I was first thinking about Silver two years ago, I had a thought
that we could do automated testing for a basic level of accessibility.
As we went through all the research and started forming the ideas and
proposals, I had forgotten about it.  I am open to looking at this in
more detail.

My concern would be the amount of disability needs that could be
included in reduced-cost testing, particularly the non-physical needs,
like cognitive disabilities.  I know there is new research and testing
in the last couple years that could be a viable solution.

I would like to schedule this discussion so we could have a number of
people involved who care about this issue, and devote an entire meeting
(or more) to it.