From: "Hall, Charles (DET-MRM)" <Charles.Hall@mrm-mccann.com>
Date: Friday, 3 August 2018 at 14:50
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: Information Design Prototypes

Here is another artifact that presents WCAG as a map for consideration and comparison.

Based on the Stamford Interactive map of 2.0, Intopia Launches WCAG 2.1 Map
http://intopia.digital/articles/intopia-launches-wcag-2-1-map/

Charles Hall // UX Architect, Technology

charles.hall@mrm-mccann.com<mailto:charles.hall@mrm-mccann.com?subject=Note%20From%20Signature>
w 248.203.8723
m 248.225.8179
360 W Maple Ave, Birmingham MI 48009
mrm-mccann.com<https://www.mrm-mccann.com/>

[MRM//McCann]
Relationship Is Our Middle Name

Ad Age B-to-B Agency of the Year, 2018
Ad Age Agency A-List 2016, 2017
Ad Age Creativity Innovators 2016, 2017
North American Agency of the Year, Cannes 2016
Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant, 2017, 2018

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.