Re: Minutes of Silver TF meeting of 28 November 2017

RE: action item to create Job Stories for each identified Stakeholder role

I have created this document and written a story for about 20% of the roles.
However, I may not be able to complete this for the meeting on Friday, and I have several questions for the group – listed in doc as “Notes for Reviewers”.

Please see work in progress here (in the Phase 2 Designing Silver / Design Sprint Meeting folder):
Job Stories for Stakeholders
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p5PSTzzyuQEnFVWB87iZx5lmNupTABs15HtGCO3wfX4/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any input, please feel free to reply by email or comment directly in doc.

Thanks,

Charles Hall
UX Architect, Technology

t / 248.203.8723  m / 248.225.8179