From: Jennison Asuncion [mailto:jasuncion@linkedin.com]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 12:59 PM
To: McNally, Peter <PMcNally@Bentley.edu>
Cc: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>; Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Minutes of the Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 18 Apr 2017

Hi Pete,

Here are my suggestions.

1. original text
The second phase included interviews.
***suggested revision
The second phase will involve interviews.

2. Which industries do you work in?
*Do we expect people to be working in more than one industry? If not, consider making this a radio button type question.

3. original text
 How many year experience do you have in user experience?
***suggested revision
How many years have you worked in user experience?

4.  How important is accessibility in creating an excellent user/customer experience?
***suggested revision
How important is accessibility to your company/clients in creating an excellent user/customer experience?
Note: the original statement to me seems like a leading one because one would expect everyone answering the survey will mark this as "important" so it may not provide useful data. Finding out how important accessibility is to either where they work or to the clients they work for, to me, will give you some interesting info because I expect that accessibility, in the grand scheme of things is not rated as a high priority item by the masses. Just my $0.02.

5. What platforms do you focus on within user experience?
For Kiosk
consider
Kiosk/tablet

6. For Q5.
consider removing WCAG web sites
or replace with
the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative's online resources

Hope this helps.

Jennison