Regrets for Tuesday's meeting; likely regrets for Friday, too

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:35:21 -0400
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Hi, all. I am traveling unexpectedly and will miss the meetings this week.

My only update is that I closed out the stakeholder form and sent the follow-up email to the few recent submissions.

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.