Re: Looking to help out!

Hi Luis

Welcome aboard!

Perhaps the best thing for you to do would be to look at the Research Projects page on the Silver wiki:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Research_Projects#Proposed_Research_Questions

This has a list of research questions we want to answer, and potential activities that could help provide data to answer them.

Then, let us know which questions you’d be interested in answering, and how you might go about doing that (e.g. sharing work already done, personal research project) and any schedule constraints you have.

There are also central activities like literature reviews, stakeholder interviews and surveys, where it will likely be more of a collaborative approach to gathering specific data.

Maybe we could fix up a chat next week or the week after to discuss what you could do and by when, once you’ve had a chance to review that page? Each volunteer researcher will work with a Silver Task Force member, based partly on timezones and interests.

Any questions, share them here!

Dave

> On 6 Mar 2017, at 17:46, Luis Garcia <luis@garcialo.com> wrote:
>
> Great showing at CSUN this year.
>
> As I mentioned to Shawn and Jeanne, I'm interested in helping out. Not sure exactly how yet, but I'm sure y'all will let me know.
>
> luis
>
> --
> Luis Garcia
> luis@garcialo.com

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.