vacation next week

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 10:28:48 -0400
To: Silver Editors <public-silver-editors@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>, Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>, Chuck Adams <charles.adams@oracle.com>
I am taking time off next week where I expect to be out of cell and
internet range: April 1 to April 5.  I will be back in range on April 6,
but possibly on April 5.  I will attend the planning call on the 5th if
I can, but don't expect me. I will attend the joint ACT call before
heading out of range.

Tim and I are going to the Outer Banks and hopefully watching a rocket
launch at Wallops on the 31st on our way.  It's iffy whether the launch
is scheduled or not, but it is on our way.