Re: Shape inference

I got your point, thank you for your comments, I'll consider this in future
communications to avoid ambiguity.

By the way, regarding this topic: I've deployed an online demo of the
mentioned tool. You can try it here: http://shexer.weso.es/
With this online demo, you can't do all the things available by cloning the
source code (https://github.com/DaniFdezAlvarez/shexer), but I'm actively
working on both the demo and the code. If you use it and find any issue,
let me know, please.

Best regards,
Dani F.