Planning of our first meeting

From: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:14:20 +0200
To: public-shex@w3.org
Hello everyone and happy new year!

We would like to plan our first official meeting as a W3C Community Group.
I created the following doodle to find a convenient time for everyone.
Don't get scared with the size of options :)
http://doodle.com/poll/arwsrnnqyqsf6s8a
(when voting, please keep in mind that we will use the same day / time for
all our recurring meetings)

The agenda for the meeting is still in progress but it will include both
org & technical items.
Technical items:
 - remaining issues for 2.0
https://github.com/shexSpec/shex/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.0

Org items:
 - primary communication channel. Currently it is skype (ask for an
invitation). There is a proposal for gitter
<https://gitter.im/shapeExpressions>, or we could select  irc, slack, etc
 - Telco infrastructure (suggested https://meet.jit.si/)
 - Group chair (currently I am assigned as a temporary chair until the
group officially assigns one)
 - Recurring meetings (proposed: bi-weekly meetings)
 - Roadmap for ShEx

Best regards,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association