Re: Welcome to the Shape Expressions Community Group (ShEx) [via Shape Expressions Community Group]

From: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <labra@uniovi.es>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:17:51 +0100
To: Shape Expressions Community Group <ij@w3.org>
Cc: public-shex@w3.org
We have a github repository for issues management:

https://github.com/shexSpec/shex

whose README includes links to the spec, the primer, etc.

We have recently added a gitter chat channel at:
https://gitter.im/shapeExpressions

The current issue list is this one: https://github.com/shexSpec/shex/issues

Regards, Jose Labra

--