Re: Extending VoID dataset descriptions with ShACL shapePartitions

Hello

I have described the same use-case in
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/issues/154.
I would also be very much interested in such an addition.

Cheers
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux