Re: Does SHACL support rdf-star ?

Hi there,

We have an open discussion item for SHACL:

https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/122

Adding a node kind is a natural step (with or without all the "or"
combinations).

Another part needed is being about apply shapes on the components of a
quoted triple to say, for example, the object of the quoted triple is a
literal.

Do you see any other requirements?

     Andy