Re: sh:uniqueLang and empty lang tags

Hi,

to express the SKOS S14 constraint, we are using qualified value
restrictions:

skos:Concept-prefLabel
   rdf:type sh:PropertyShape ;
   sh:path skos:prefLabel ;
   dash:singleLine true ;
   sh:description "The preferred lexical label for a resource, in a
given language."@en ;
   sh:disjoint skos:altLabel ;
   sh:disjoint skos:hiddenLabel ;
   sh:group skos:LabelsAndDescriptionPropertyGroup ;
   sh:or (
       [
         sh:datatype xsd:string ;
       ]
       [
         sh:datatype rdf:langString ;
       ]
     ) ;
   sh:order 0 ;
   sh:qualifiedMaxCount 1 ;
   sh:qualifiedValueShape [
       rdfs:label "datatype string (without language tag)" ;
       sh:datatype xsd:string ;
     ] ;
   sh:uniqueLang true ;
.

When we designed the SHACL Core constraint components, we were
attempting to provide basic building blocks that can then be combined.
The mailing list archive may contain background minutes on this exact
discussion related to sh:uniqueLang.

Holger