Re: HTTP requests, databases and how to transmit SHACL validation reports

Hi Andy, Holger and everyone else here.

With RDF4J we are moving along with the following:
 - Status code: 409 Conflict
 - Header: Content-Type: application/shacl-validation-report+n-quads

We will support all current formats in the same way as they are supported
today:

application/shacl-validation-report+ld+json for JSON-LD
text/shacl-validation-report+turtle for Turtle

This means that the existing support for content types can be leveraged to
support this new one by essentially doing a search replace for
"shacl-validation-report+" => "" and then use the existing content-type
parsers. I agree that text/turtle seems odd, but it's simpler to implement
this way instead of doing something special just for the SHACL report.

It's great to have this community where we can bring up these questions and
aim for a consensus across implementations.

Cheers,
Håvard