Re: Re: HTTP requests, databases and how to transmit SHACL validation reports

Hi,

Following up after a test of Stardog.

It seems that they use the following header to indicate a validation error:
SD-Error-Code: TXHRE2

I guess SD stands for Stardog.

They also return json and don't respect the Accept header.

A question for you Andy. Does Fuseki support SHACL in such a way as to
cancel a transaction if committing it would violate the shapes?

Cheers,
Håvard