Re: GraphQL and SHACL

The paper "Semantics and Validation of Recursive SHACL"
by Julien Corman, Juan L. Reutter, and Ognjen Savković has the beginnings of a compact
syntax for SHACL.   It looks quite good to me.

An extended version of the paper is available at
https://www.inf.unibz.it/krdb/KRDB%20files/tech-reports/KRDB18-01.pdf

peter