Re: First publication of the CG

Hello,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:14 PM, <Felix.Burkhardt@telekom.de> wrote:

> I’m a bit confused now, do we edit the google drive or the overleaf
> document now?
>
> They are not synced, are they?
>
> I think it’s safer to have only one editable doxument.

You are right, my apologies. I should've been clearer about this. Please,
keep using the google docs version to add your contributions and comments.

I just wanted to show you the PDF, and used the opportunity to explore
options for collaborative latex editing. However, I don't recommend
changing yet, as it doesn't have proper access control or comments.

If any of you knows a better free alternative to google docs for latex
editing, please let me know.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Gabi Vulcu <
gabriela.vulcu@insight-centre.org> wrote:

> I could contribute with some information on the EuroSentiment use-case.
> Please let em know what is still needed.

Great, thank you! Please, review the lemon section
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nzaTg2wTXU37uE_14czRAieDaVYvXfZRVSkX_CUN-w/edit#heading=h.7oyk2eeei7te>.
In general, all the subsections in the vocabulary section are lacking
information about how they've been or can be used. Also, you can write
about Eurosentiment in the use cases section
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nzaTg2wTXU37uE_14czRAieDaVYvXfZRVSkX_CUN-w/edit#heading=h.nl2cmzoq3e3f>
.

Btw, how can I find the draft of the paper?

Anyone can edit the doc or request access here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nzaTg2wTXU37uE_14czRAieDaVYvXfZRVSkX_CUN-w/edit

Cheers!