AW: [CfP] VOILA 2017 @ ISWC 2017 - 3rd Workshop on Visualization and Interaction for Ontologies and Linked Data

Hi Sarven,

we had good experiences with these submission guidelines in the past editions of VOILA, and there has been no single request for changing them so far. However, I agree HTML-based formats have certainly benefits over PDF (if produced properly), and we generally support them in our group at Uni Bonn as you know. We therefore already discussed this issue among us VOILA organizers and will likely go for a similar model as this year's ISWC, i.e., allow for submissions either in PDF or HTML, whatever authors prefer - see https://iswc2017.semanticweb.org/calls/html-submission-guide/

Thanks for giving some supportive comments on that!

Best,
Steffen