From: Tom Heath <tom.heath@talis.com>
Date: 2008/9/12
Subject: Re: Semantic Web UI Workshops (was RE: freebase parallax:
user interface for browsing graphs of data)
To: public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3c.org

Hi all,

Following on from the earlier thread, I'm pleased to say that the
proposal on "Visual interfaces to the Social and the Semantic Web" has
been accepted as a half-day workshop at IUI2009 [1]. Formal
announcements with CFP etc will be made in due course, but (to give
people as much warning as possible) it is likely that the submission
deadline will be around mid-November 2008.

Needless to say we are looking forward to many exciting submissions
from the Semantic Web/Linked Data community :)

Cheers,

Tom.
(on behalf of VinhTuan, Siggy and myself)

[1] http://www.iuiconf.org/