Re: FHIR server implementation having a RDF triplestore

Dear Rik,
Thank you for your message.
I don't believe the FHIR query API (
https://www.hl7.org/fhir/STU3/search.html ?) supports what I need, because
it is too limited for a particular resources. Am I correct?
If I need to mix constraints between resources to perfom the query, like (a
patient having blood pressure higher than X and temperature higher than Y
and laboratory results of a certain type for a particular encounter) I
don't think the FHIR query API solves that. Or am I wrong?

--
Daniel Teixeira