Re: FHIR server implementation having a RDF triplestore

Hi Daniel,

FYI, If you'd like to join one of the weekly FHIR RDF teleconferences
and tell others about your work, I'm sure others would be interested in
hearing about it.  It's another good way to find others with common
interests and share ideas and experiences.

https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66922543

Thanks!
David Booth, Chair