Re: FHIR server implementation having a RDF triplestore

Hi Daniel,

of course, there are plenty of, so even about a decade ago we were able to
benchmark some half a dozen of those, none perfect, you just need to decide
on what is of most import for you.
As far as we are concerned, the decision was to stay with the Open Link
Virtuoso implementation at that time, one of the advantages being that you
were free to flip from an RDF endpoint to a  conventional SQL database at
no cost.
We may still revise our decision, of course, given the options available
nowadays, yet what I can at least say is that Virtuoso does work.

Cheers.