Minutes/recording from Aug 5 FHIR RDF telecon: JSON-LD 1.1 conversion to FHIR RDF

On Thursday's teleconference Harold Solbrig showed how JSON-LD 1.1 can
be used to convert FHIR JSON to RDF.  Minutes are here:
https://www.w3.org/2021/08/05-hcls-minutes.html

A recording is here:
https://youtu.be/gL6bu8K_XXI

Thanks,