Re: Working on CORD-19 semantic annotations?

Hi all,

Please consider participating on this tomorrow:
https://www.sdsc.edu/services/data_science/research_data_services.html

*Enabling the Collection and Exploration of COVID-19 Data via FAIR
Principles *- 2-part session scheduled *April 15th, 2020 from 9:00 - 10:00
AM (PDT). *Register here <https://tinyurl.com/sqsa7l6> to join this webinar

   1. *VODAN: FAIR Data Work in Action *presented by *Albert Mons (Phortos
   Consultants) and Luiz Bonino (GO FAIR)*
      - One of the projects under the VODAN Implementation Network is
      developing a FAIR Data Point (FDP) with semantics based upon the World
      Health Organization eCRF forms
      <https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-ncov-crf.pdf?sfvrsn=84766e69_2>.
      Up to six countries will deploy a Proof of Concept securing and keeping
      sensitive data at the data source yet remaining available for distributed
      learning. Learn about the semantic model, the ontologies used and the
      deployment of an FDP for COVID-19 data and how this may be relevant for
      your organization.
   2. *The SARS-Cov-2-SPOKE Molecular Explorer: A Public Knowledge Graph
   Visualization Tool *presented by *Sergio Baranzini and Sharat Israni
   (University of California, San Francisco)*
   - SPOKE is a knowledge graph containing more than 25 widely used
      databases in the biomedical domain. In this webinar, we will present the
      basic features of the neighborhood explorer with a particular emphasis on
      COVID-19 molecular pathways and potential drugs that could
target the virus

Cheers,

João Luiz Rebelo Moreira, PhD
*Assistant Professor*
Services and Cyber-Security (SCS)
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Twente, PO Box 217
7500AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Office: Zilverling 2009
E: j <l.o.bonino@utwente.nl>.luizrebelomoreira@utwente.nl