Re: Working on CORD-19 semantic annotations?

Hi David,

Nice to exchange emails with you again, I hope you are well !

Inline:

João Luiz Rebelo Moreira, PhD
*Assistant Professor*
Services and Cyber-Security (SCS)
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Twente, PO Box 217
7500AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Office: Zilverling 2009
E: j <l.o.bonino@utwente.nl>.luizrebelomoreira@utwente.nl

https://www.sdsc.edu/services/data_science/research_data_services.html

> > [ . . . ]
> > It would be interesting to come with some alignments between FHIR RDF
> > (predicates used in CORD-19-on-FHIR) and this CRF semantic model.
>
> That sounds like a good topic to discuss on a FHIR RDF call.  Those
> calls have been temporarily preempted by COVID-19 efforts, but maybe we
> should try to fit one in, to discuss this.  In the meantime you might
> want to look at what's in our CORD-19-on-FHIR data:
> https://github.com/fhircat/CORD-19-on-FHIR
>
> Guoqian or Harold (copied) might also have other ideas.
>

>> Definitely! I looked into the datasets some weeks ago and even created
this issue there:
https://github.com/fhircat/CORD-19-on-FHIR/issues/9

Since I've been working with IoT in the past years, it would be interesting
for me to try align it with a "sensor ontology" (like SSN/SOSA or SAREF).
That's why I asked for the link between the procedures and the devices
involved on them, probably through:
Procedure.focalDevice

And/or relate with medications with devices... Do you suggest any links to
sensor information?

Cheers!

Joao