Re: Working on CORD-19 semantic annotations?

Hi David,

Here in the University of Twente we're participating in the Virus Outbreak
Data Network (VODAN) of GO-FAIR:
https://www.go-fair.org/implementation-networks/overview/vodan/

The first project within this network aims at supporting clinical/screening
data collection based on WHO case record form (CRF) for Corona ("rapid"
version):
https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-ncov-crf.pdf

A semantic data model representing this CRF was just launched in:
https://github.com/FAIRDataTeam/WHO-COVID-CRF
URI: http://purl.org/vodan/whocovid19crfsemdatamodel

This will be used by Electronic Data Capture (EDC) web-apps, such as
Castor, to allow healthcare institutes to register patient data in a
standardized way. There are some eCRF initiatives using the WHO CRF willing
to annotate their data with this model.

It would be interesting to come with some alignments between FHIR RDF
(predicates used in CORD-19-on-FHIR) and this CRF semantic model.

Kind regards,

João Luiz Rebelo Moreira, PhD
*Assistant Professor*
Services and Cyber-Security (SCS)
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Twente, PO Box 217
7500AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Office: Zilverling 2009
E: j <l.o.bonino@utwente.nl>.luizrebelomoreira@utwente.nl