Re: HL7/W3C: Re-launching FHIR/RDF! Teleconference 11am (Boston) Thursday Nov 7

Thank you to those who were able to join today's call!  We had several
new faces.  For those who missed the call, Harold Solbrig discussed one
difficulty he has noticed in using FHIR/RDF, which we would like to
address in this work:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2019Nov/att-0000/FHIRRdf.pdf

Draft minutes of the call are here:
https://www.w3.org/2019/11/07-hcls-minutes.html