Re: Question on FHIR references - relative and absolute URIs

Hi All:

The question of Reference content is the first
instance of discussing altering element content
that I can recall, so from the meeting which I
have attended I would expect that rigorous
round-tripping has always been the goal.

Regards
Paul

At 10:44 PM 2016-04-26, tlukasik@exnihilum.com wrote:
> >> "If we want the RDF to be an equal sibling
> to xml and JSON then round tripping needs to be signature safe."
>
>David..
>
>Lloyd's comment points out the need for a
>significant and non-trivial "uptick" in the
>level of care that will have to be taken when generating RDF.
>
>I certainly haven't been to every single FHIR
>RDF meeting (so please correct me if I'm wrong),
>but I don't recall "signature safety" being
>discussed much (if at all) when we've discussed aspects of round tripping.
>
>TJL

Paul Knapp
President
Knapp Consulting Inc.
www.pknapp.com

Tel: +1 604 987-3313
Fax: +1 604 987-3305
Cel: +1 604 250-1915
KSA: +966 54 747 4265
Skype: paulknapp

HL7 International ( www.HL7.org )
    Co-Chair: Implementable Technology
Specifications WG; Financial Management WG;
Foundation and Technology SD, Standards Governance Board.
    Member: FHIR Management Group; Technical
Steering Committee; US Realm Steering Committee; Architecture Review Board
EACOE Certified Enterprise
Architect  <http://www.eacoe.org/>www.EACOE.<http://www.eacoe.org/>org

The information in this communication, including
any attached documentation, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain confidential, personal, and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, or taking action on the
contents is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please contact us
immediately so we may correct our records. Thank you.