Re: Question on FHIR references - relative and absolute URIs

well, this is tricky. technically, it's not strictly required, but it's a
lossy transform (lossy in both ways, in fact). One of the attractions of
fhir;reference for me is that you can have an absolute reference for RDF
and preserve the original fhir url

Grahame

--
-----