Re: New side by side FHIR RDF comparison

Hi Tony,

Thanks sharing this new version. I was wondering if we should always add
datatypes.
f.eg on page 26-27-28:

.coding [
        fhir:Coding.system [fhir:value “http://example.org/local”

^^xsd:string  ] ;
        fhir:Coding.code [fhir:value "admin"^^xsd:string  ] ;
        fhir:Coding.display [fhir:value "Admin"^^xsd:string  ] ;
        ];

If we do that in all places we will be compliant with the fixed
requirements :
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements#9._Datatype_IRIs

Kind Regards,

Marc Twagirumukiza | Agfa HealthCare
Senior Clinical Researcher | HE/Advanced Clinical Applications Research

http://www.agfahealthcare.com

http://blog.agfahealthcare.com

Click on link to read important disclaimer:
http://www.agfahealthcare.com/maildisclaimer