From: Peter Ansell [mailto:ansell.peter@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:15 PM
To: Anthony Mallia
Cc: David Booth; its@lists.hl7.org; w3c semweb HCLS
Subject: Re: RDF information content and FHIR RDF requirement #14

Hi Tony,

There has been gradual work on this area for a while. OWLAPI-4 has support for JSONLD, via the Rio APIs at this point [1]. Once that OWLAPI version flows through to Protege (in Protege-5 hopefully) [2], it should also support JSONLD.

Cheers,

Peter

[1] https://github.com/owlcs/owlapi/blob/version4/rio/src/main/java/org/semanticweb/owlapi/rio/RioJsonLDParserFactory.java#L46

[2] https://github.com/protegeproject/protege-owlapi/pull/3