Re: RDF information content and FHIR RDF requirement #14

I don't think that we could decide that servers SHALL do RDF
I had expected that we'd define an RDF format directly rather making it a
transform from one of the existing formats - but, in fact, if we have a
transform from one of the existing formats, it's just a question of who
runs the transform?

OTOH, I had naively expected that you would request RDF by it's mime
type.... only, it's not so simple as that is it?

I think that this is what we should do:
 GET [base]/[type]/[id], mime type : Application/fhir+rdf - the near form
of RDF, a statement of structure of a resource.
 GET [base]/[type]/[id]/$rdf, mimetype = x - the far form, a statement of
the known meaning of the content of the resource in some triple format

Grahame