From: Marc Twagirumukiza [mailto:marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 5:54 PM
To: Anthony Mallia
Cc: Lloyd McKenzie; Jim McCusker; David Booth; HL7 ITS; owner-its@lists.hl7.org; w3c semweb HCLS
Subject: RE: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

Hi David,
Sorry to jump again into this discussion.
Is it possible to put such discussion in a kind of issue tracker/wiki/or something else? With 3 columns: the topic, the discussion thread, and the conclusion (where possible)?
The purpose would be to keep all arguments in classified way according the topic but utmost to pick one or 2 conclusions points from each thread.
Just thinking loud.
F.eg<http://F.eg>.This is a nice informative discussion which can help the future "faq" and keeping one conclusion from it can prevent having the same discussion again.
This holds also for other threads.

Kind Regards,

Marc Twagirumukiza.

Sent via IBM Notes Traveler
iPad Device

Anthony Mallia --- RE: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback ---

"Anthony Mallia" <amallia@edmondsci.com<mailto:amallia@edmondsci.com>>

"Lloyd McKenzie" <lloyd@lmckenzie.com<mailto:lloyd@lmckenzie.com>>, "Jim McCusker" <mccusj@rpi.edu<mailto:mccusj@rpi.edu>>

"Marc Twagirumukiza" <marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com<mailto:marc.twagirumukiza@agfa.com>>, "David Booth" <david@dbooth.org<mailto:david@dbooth.org>>, "HL7 ITS" <its@lists.hl7.org<mailto:its@lists.hl7.org>>, owner-its@lists.hl7.org<mailto:owner-its@lists.hl7.org>, "w3c semweb HCLS" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org<mailto:public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>>

Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:20

RE: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

Lloyd,
RDF, RDFS and OWL can all be expressed in RDF/XML. I am using it all the time out of Protégé.

Tony