RE: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

Lloyd,
RDF, RDFS and OWL can all be expressed in RDF/XML. I am using it all the time out of Protégé.

Tony

From: Lloyd McKenzie [mailto:lloyd@lmckenzie.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 2:17 PM
To: Jim McCusker
Cc: Anthony Mallia; Marc Twagirumukiza; David Booth; HL7 ITS; owner-its@lists.hl7.org; w3c semweb HCLS
Subject: Re: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

Where we'll have a particular challenge is where the RDF and OWL representations can both be expressed using the same sytnax.  It may be that the solution there is to return both the instance and class information.  Is there a distinct mime-type for JSON-LD from regular JSON?

Lloyd McKenzie
Consultant, Information Technology Services
Gevity Consulting Inc.

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com<mailto:lmckenzie@gevityinc.com>
M: +1 587-334-1110<tel:1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com<http://gevityinc.com/>

GEVITY
Informatics for a healthier world

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer, my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions