Re: San Antonio Summary & Agenda for Tue Jan 27 HL7 ITS / W3C HCLS teleconference: FHIR Ontology Requirements

>>>The StructuredDataCapture project is defining a profile with additional extensions to increase 11179 alignment.
I would be interested in looking at how this project is going on.

>>>We shouldn't plan to do anything in the RDF representation that isn't fully defined in the other representations, so I don't know that there's a need for a separate project at all - at least not from an RDF perspective.
I am not sure that I would agree this. We would like to leverage ISO 11179 to explicitly represent the semantics around a data element, the meaning of a data elements and associated value domains (or value set bindings). We have a real-world use case that requires the data element services based on the explicit semantics.

Thanks,

-Guoqian