From: David Booth [mailto:david@dbooth.org]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 10:17 AM
To: w3c semweb HCLS; its@lists.hl7.org
Subject: San Antonio meeting planning -- Input please!

At the San Antonio HL7 meetings we will have a 1.5 hour meeting time in
the HL7 ITS work group on Monday Jan 18 at 9:00-10:30am.   This will be
an opportunity with the rest of the ITS work group, and I would like people's input about how they think we should make use of that time.
Bear in mind that aside from that scheduled time slot, we also plan to get together informally to work intently on FHIR RDF, as permitted by participants' availability.  Hence the availability survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S7B8HTY

Some potential topics for our 1.5 hour time slot with the rest of ITS:

  - Update on the RDF group's progress in general

  - Have someone lead a hands-on FHIR RDF hacking demo

  - Hash out FHIR RDF/ontology requirements

  - Other?

Please let me know your thoughts about what you think would be good to include in that 1.5 hour slot.

Thanks,
David Booth