Re: Summary of HL7 RDF / W3C COI call: FHIR Ontology Requirements

I agree with Lloyd. However, we need to keep in mind that semantic web
standard languages especially OWL rely on Open World Assumption (OWA):

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-guide-20040210/#StructureOfOntologies

For validation purposes, while respecting OWA, it is still possible
validate data based on " Scoped Negation as Failure":

https://ai.wu.ac.at/~polleres/publications/poll-etal-2006b.pdf

Best,
Sajjad