Re: Fwd: RDF developments

On 4/13/15 10:31 AM, David Booth wrote:
> FYI, in case some of you are not on the HL7 ITS list.

Grahame,

A few comments:

[1] curl -I http://hl7-fhir.github.io/fhir.ttl  -- returns Content-Type:
application/octet-stream instead of Content-Type: text/turtle

[2] curl -I http://hl7-fhir.github.io/fhir.rdf.xml -- returns

Correcting the issues above enables usability with existing Linked Open
Data tools. For instance, I should be able to browse the data you've
published at the aforementioned document locations, using existing
Linked Open Data browsers.

Note, I am note worried about Linked Open Data publication from your
location, I am simply concerned about document content-type indication
accuracy.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen