Re: Teleconference 2PM ET Tue Oct 21 with HL7 on "RDF for Semantic Interoperability"

My notes from today's call with the HL7 ITS work group:

  - We discussed creating a sub-group on "RDF for Semantic
Interoperability".  There were 13 people on the call.  I briefly
reviewed the purpose of the activity and the history of this effort to
create either an HL7 work group or a subgroup of an existing HL7 work
group.  I used these slides:
http://dbooth.org/2014/hl7/rdf-for-interop.pdf

  - Everyone seemed in agreement on the idea of starting this work as a
sub-group of the HL7 ITS work group, for reasons described in the above
slides.

  - A motion was unanimously passed to create a scope-of-work statement
for the sub-group.  (This seemed to be the appropriate way to formalize
the creation of the sub-group and its purpose.)  I (David Booth) took an
action to modify the existing draft charter to say "sub-group" instead
of "work group" and circulate it (to the ITS group, the W3C HCLS group
and anyone else who had specifically indicated an interest).

  - A doodle poll will be sent out by me (David) to help figure out the
best day/time for a weekly sub-group teleconference.  The sub-group will
also provide updates on the regular weekly ITS call.  Poll:
http://doodle.com/gpxycd9h2q7t5i4w

  - I (David) briefly listed a few potential agenda topics for our first
sub-group meeting:

  - We will meet again next week on the regular 2pm (Eastern US) Tuesday
ITS teleconference, to agree on the scope-of-work statement and the
sub-group teleconference day/time.

If anyone has corrections are additions to the above notes, please
reply-all.

Thanks!
David Booth