Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

Hi Marc,

I would encourage you -- and anyone else interested in this topic -- to
join the Tuesday 11:00am HCLS conference calls if you can.  It's a good
opportunity to share ideas, and it would be great to have your input.
We are all figuring this out as we go along, so the more eyes and ideas
we can put on this the better.  The calls are:

 > Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
 > Zakim (W3C teleconference bridge).
 > Dial-In #: _+1.617.761.6200_ <tel:%2B1.617.761.6200> (Cambridge, MA)
 > VoIP address: _sip:zakim@voip.w3.org_ <mailto:sip%3Azakim@voip.w3.org>
 > Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
 > IRC: _irc.w3.org_ <http://irc.w3.org/> port 6665 channel #HCLS

Thanks,