RE: License unknown

hi alasdair,

i think a dataset could be offered under more than one kind of license.

i do know that, for some software products anyway, neo4j, have more than
one type of license.  i can see a company like ingenuity, with its curated
data, having a similar business model for their commercial curated
datasets, one for researchers and one for pharma perhaps.

cheers,

michael

Michael Miller

Software Engineer