Re: NDF-RT and Canada

Hi Marc,

Attached is a script that will get all DDIs from NDF-RT using a query to
the Bioportal SPARQL endpoint. The data is output to as a dictionary to
a Python pickle. wrt mapping, one thing I know about NDF-RT is it uses
salt forms as the primary label for many of its drugs so mapping
requires a bit of careful thought. If DPD is mapped to FDA UNII or
RxNORM (active ingredients) than I would see if I can use queries to
RxNorm (SQL) to complete the mapping because it appears to be complete
as evidenced by RxNav.

kind regards,
-Rich

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics