NDF-RT and Canada

From: Marc Dumontier <marc@mdumontier.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:11:44 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hi

Is anyone aware of any open work done on querying data out of NDF-RT, or
some informative literature on anyone mapping Canadian drugs to it?

I've been asked to match as many Canadian drugs from the Health Canada Drug
Product Database (DPD) to equivalent formulations in the NDF-RT

Once I have those mappings, I will need to query for the drug interactions
within, and probably expose some of the other linkages, but the initial
goal is is get the drug interactions.

I've loaded the OWL release in Apache Jena with no problem, and started
writing some very basic SPARQL queries. I will need help stepping them up :)

Thanks
--
Marc Dumontier
519-584-5601