Re: Ontology Visualization with Domains and Ranges

Hi.

If you are looking for visualization tool for web browsers,
cytoscape.js is an option.

http://cytoscape.github.io/cytoscape.js/

It's a generic graph visualization library and has some more advanced
features than D3's force layout.
If you do not need advanced visualization features, but need a really
fast renderer, you can try sigma.js, too.

(Example:  http://chardonnay.ucsd.edu/dist/    The main tree is
rendered by sigma.js, and interaction views are rendered by
Cytoscape.js).

Thanks,

Kei
UCSD Trey Ideker Lab