Re: Ontology Visualization with Domains and Ranges

     Hello Timothy,

  I am using Protege, but I don't know how to do the kind of visualization
I'm looking for in Protege. I know how to make graphs that show class
hierarchies, but I don't know how to make graphs that show property
domains, ranges and restrictions.

     Best,
     Oliver