Re: proposed COI call Wed 2 Oct

From: Gokce Banu Laleci Erturkmen <gokce@srdc.com.tr>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 18:19:02 +0300
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, Charlie Mead <charlie.mead@yahoo.com>, Josh Mandel <jmandel@gmail.com>, Hans Constandt <hans@ontoforce.com>, Christel Daniel <christel.daniel@crc.jussieu.fr>, 'Sajjad Hussain' <sajjad.hussain@crc.jussieu.fr>, Mustafa Yuksel <mustafa@srdc.com.tr>, Erick Von Schweber <erick@surveyorhealth.com>, "Solbrig, Harold R." <Solbrig.Harold@mayo.edu>, Stan Huff <Stan.Huff@imail.org>, "Jiang, Guoqian, M.D., Ph.D." <Jiang.Guoqian@mayo.edu>, "Emory Fry (Google Drive)" <eafry@gmx.com>, Conor Dowling <conor-dowling@caregraf.com>, David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, Arash Shaban-Nejad <arash.shaban-nejad@mail.mcgill.ca>, Michael Denny <msdenny@mitre.org>
Hi Colleagues,

It seems I am the only one in Bridge, have I missed something? Anyway I
need leave the office right now. As SALUS project, we hope to provide
our experiences about terminology mapping through a blog post soon,
thanks to our colleagues from AGFA. We will keep you informed.

Best,

--

Gokce Banu Laleci Erturkmen, PhD.

Software Research, Development and Consultancy Ltd.
Phone: +90 (312) 2101763
Fax: +90 (312) 2101837
mail: gokce@srdc.com.tr