RE: owl:sameAs - Is it used in a right way?

While this discussion is on the subjective
evaluation of two individuals, there is another
situation which should be considered.  That is
when individual A makes a graph of her
observations, and individual B reviews A's graph,
critiques, evaluates, modifies or interprets A's
graph.

For example, a manager often wants to have reviews
of every important document from every employee
performing certain duties.  A medical practitioner
is often reviewed by a medical auditor, and the
document produced is further reviewed by an
insurance agent to determine what is payable.
Then a government auditor might review the
insurance agent's opinions about the medical
practitioner's document as audited!

So the number of layers, and the degree of fan-out
practiced by each reviewer, add to the complexity.
There could be a metagraph that links each layer
of triple graphs, and this could still be
mechanically generated in principle.

It would be possible, of course, to practice
pairwise sets of the three graphs, and then stack
triple graphs for each layer of review, but that
gets rather messy rather fast.

Thanks to XML document specifications, a process
this complex could still be audited mechanically
for syntactic errors or noncompliance.  But the
semantic interpretations, each subjective, might
use the triple graph sets you discussed.

-Rich

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com