Survey on defining practices in ontologies

From: Selja Seppälä <selja.seppala.unige@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:37:16 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
In view of the upcoming Definitions in Ontologies (DO 2013) workshop that will be held on July 7, in Montreal, in conjunction with ICBO 2013, we are sending out a survey on definitions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11yxHNL6noN8_oa8aEuHowOZZTvd__t164pNgtmEzSG8/viewform.

The objective is to gather information on the practices and needs of the ontology community with respect to definitions in order to guide the discussion session aimed at creating a prioritized list of best practices in definitions.

We invite you to give us feedback on your experience and to attend the workshop (early registration for workshops are still open until June 23).

The questionnaire will be accessible until June 23.

We thank you for your time and hope to see you at the workshop.

Selja Seppälä

Post-doctoral researcher
Department of Philosophy
University at Buffalo