Re: inDataset (was Notes from today's meeting)

We load the entire dataset into a named graph, then use the graph URI for provenance. I'm with Jerven in that we don't want to add void:inDataset links in the source data for the many million resources we index, however, I have no problem including this information when you request information about this resource from our server. Part of the problem is that most linked data browser work directly off a basic describe query. If you have more control over how you serve up the data, then it's very easy to add additional information like a void:inDataset triple.
Simon