From: "Michel Dumontier" <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 3, 2013 06:47
Subject: LLD - dataset description
To: "dbcatalog@googlegroups.com" <dbcatalog@googlegroups.com>, "HCLS" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Michel Dumontier invited you to a meeting through Fuze:
Meeting Number: 20104414
Date:    06/03/2013
Time:    11:00 AM US/Eastern

continue rdf assignment

To join from your computer or mobile device, click this link or copy
it into your browser:
http://fuze.me/20104414

To join the audio, choose one of three methods:
Internet Audio: Simply select the internet audio option after join.
Your Phone: Call +16465837415<tel:%2B16465837415>.  You can find international access numbers at https://www.fuzebox.com/extras/numbers1

If prompted, enter the attendee audio pin number:
Attendee Audio Pin Number: 47479369

While you can join a Fuze Meeting from a browser, our apps give you the best experience.
Get Fuze for your device here at www.fuzebox.com/products/download<http://www.fuzebox.com/products/download>.

Need help? You can connect to our Customer Support Team or access self-help
tools at www.fuzebox.com/support<http://www.fuzebox.com/support>.

Thank you.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University